Terms and Conditions
Purchases from this Kallini Puppets website are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- By placing an order for any product listed for sale on this website, you agree to these terms and conditions numbers 1-8 inclusive as listed on this page.
- All prices quoted on this website are exclusive of postage and packing. Postage and packing will be added to the shopping cart and will vary depending upon the country to which the order is to be posted and the total weight of the order.
- Kallini Puppets will obtain proof of postage for all items dispatched. Kallini Puppets is not responsible for any goods lost in transit.
- All items are carefully examined before being carefully packaged and are guaranteed to leave our premises in perfect condition (unless described otherwise, for example in the case of pre-owned puppets). Kallini Puppets can not be held responsible for damage in transit.
- Puppets paid for online will usually be dispatched within five to seven business days. With the exception of custom made puppets where the time frame will be agreed with customer.
- Puppet measurements given on this site are approximate only, usually to the nearest inch and are given as a guide to the puppet size only.
- 14 day money back guarantee. You may return any item purchased from Kallini Puppets for a full refund of the goods within 14 days of delivery for any reason. Goods must be in their original packaging and unused. Original P&P are direct costs and we regret that theycannot be refunded. We do not normally refund returns postage unless the item is faulty. Purchases are also protected by the Distance Selling Regulations, which allow you to cancel the purchase within seven working days after the day you receive the item.
- The Kallini Puppet website resides on servers situated within the UK and is thus subject to the laws and statutes of the United Kingdom of Great Britain.